Caron Doucet - Cast Iron Care Bundle - Cast Iron Oil & Cast Iron Soap - 100% Plant Based Formulation - Helps Maintain Seasoning on All Cast Iron Cookware. (8oz Bullet)
Caron Doucet - Cast Iron Care Bundle - Cast Iron Oil & Cast Iron Soap - 100% Plant Based Formulation - Helps Maintain Seasoning on All Cast Iron Cookware. (8oz Bullet) by Caron Doucet Cuisine at Giant Leaps. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cast iron oil is ideal for all cast iron cookware such as pots, pans, skillets, dutch ovens, woks, griddles and frying pans, Rinse and thoroughly dry
Product Description & Reviews
Cast iron oil is ideal for all cast iron cookware such as pots, pans, skillets, dutch ovens, woks, griddles and frying pans, Rinse and thoroughly dry your cast iron cookware before applying. Pour a small amount of the cast iron oil onto the cookware and use a paper towel or microfibre cloth to work the oil into the cast iron. For best results apply after ever time you use your cast iron. This will repair any damage to the seasoning that may have occurred during the cooking or cleaning process and will prevent moisture damage. Doing so regularly will prolong the life of your cookware. There is no need to put the cookware in the oven to season it as this oil will help to build up seasoning over time. This cast iron conditioner will not go rancid leaving a sticky, smelly residue. Here are some tips for cooking with cast iron cookware. 1) To prevent scratching of the cooking surface use only wooden or plastic utensils. 2) Never store food in cast iron or carbon steel cookware as acid and moisture from food will cause damage to the cookware. 3) Rinse cast iron and carbon steel cookware with hot water immediately after each use. A nylon or natural bristled brush will help remove cooked on food. 4) Always hand wash your cast iron or carbon steel cookware and do not leave it to soak in water. 5) Never wash cast iron or carbon steel cookware in the dishwasher. 6) Remember to apply a coating of cast iron oil after each use. 7) Store your cookware in a dry area to avoid rust damage.
Features & Highlights
- A premium cast iron oil formulated with highly refined coconut oil and enhanced with food grade essential oils. This cast iron conditioner will protect and prolong the lifespan of your cast iron cookware. When used on a regular basis you will build up a seasoning on your cookware that will prevent it from moisture damage that can lead to rusting. Great results when used on your pots, pans, skillets, dutch ovens, woks, griddles, grills and frying pans.
- Unlike grapeseed, flaxseed, canola or palm oil, this cast iron oil will never go rancid and does not need to be refigerated. This means that your cast iron cookware will not get a foul odour or become sticky over time.
- This product is specially designed to help restore, build and maintain the natural seasoning. Making your kitchenware easier to clean and pleasant to cook with, your food will taste better!
- A premium cast iron soap that is 100% natural, contains NO Parabens, Phosphates, or synthetic foaming agents.
- Formulated to gently clean cast iron cookware while preserving the seasoned cooking surface.
Caron Doucet Cuisine
Caron Brands Inc
Caron Brands Inc
4.25 x 2.25 x 9 inches
4.5 x 2.4 x 7.8 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Caron Doucet Cuisine, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Instant Pot
mpn: 213-0202-01, ean: 0853084004170,
The Instant Pot silicone cover may be used on the Instant Pot inner pot to create an airtight and water tight seal for storage in your refrigerator.Creates an air-tight and water-tight seal on the Instant Pot stainless steel inner pot. Dishwasher saf...
mpn: SG_B06XC2K1CX_US, ean: 0717850913786,
Fairbridge Fast Defrosting Tray - The Safest Way to Defrost Meat or Frozen Food Quickly Without Electricity, Microwave, Hot Water or Any OtherDefrost frozen food within minutes - Thaw chicken breasts, steak, pork chops, lamb chops and more within 30-...
By Caron Doucet Cuisine
mpn: unknown, ean: 0850444000797,
Cast iron oil is ideal for all cast iron cookware such as pots, pans, skillets, dutch ovens, woks, griddles and frying pans, Rinse and thoroughly dry your cast iron cookware before applying. Pour a small amount of the cast iron oil onto the cookware ...